Monday, September 6, 2010

Twelve Followers!!!! Here's Your Happy Ending...

Oh my! I got on here and saw that there's a whole twelve of you that willingly have subjected yourselves to my nonsense! Good for you. Really. So, because I'm so honored I would love to share something personal about myself with you. Here we go, kids. I do this thing. If I see an old, historic looking building with the appropriate architectural elements that meet the standards of my personal aesthetics... I want to own it, and I want to run it as a brothel.
So, I should state that I have no concrete postition on legalized prostitution. Honestly, I lean towards the pros if health insurance is provided and it meets an extremely long list of standards. Illegal prostitution is nothing to glamorize.
But on that note, I like to fantasize about owning and operating a brothel. Or at least owning a brothelesque structure and having mad parties. Not like the tacky nonsense they have in Nevada's counties outside Vegas. No. They used to be everywhere, and some quite classy and respectable which of course is the type of place I would run. (By the way, yes I've already read "Sin in the Second City". This idea predates that. Great book though.)
All this babbling leads to my asking YOU to submit pictures HERE of beatiful architectural structures that you feel should would be fitting to house imaginary women of ill repute. I myself will be taking pictures from my own area. Yeah, so I think all 12 of you are my FB friends so email your pictures on there and I'll put them here. Don't forget to say where the building is located and if you would rather not have your name attached to it. That's it! Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever seen the BBC America Reveals documentary on Brothels? Rob & I watched it and it was kind of amazing.

    ReplyDelete